[bioontology-support] Submission of SCIO ontology

Matthias Hartung mhartung at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Sep 20 02:13:41 PDT 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,

we were trying to register the SCIO ontology [1] with BioPortal. The
submission has (apparently successfully) taken place yesterday.

However, by now the ontology is not accessible via [2]. Instead, an
error is reported: "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have
been notified of this error."

We would appreciate any support about what we can do in order to fix
this error. Thank you very much for your efforts.

Best regards,

Matthias Hartung

[1] http://psink.de/scio
[2] http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/SCIO