[bioontology-support] ICD10 Ontology

Christian Kamann christian.kamann at student.uni-luebeck.de
Thu Sep 21 03:31:49 PDT 2017

Dear NCBO team,

I'm currently working on my master thesis in medical informatics and I was looking for an ICD-10 ontology to use it as a unifying ontology in order to map different data sources to it. I found this one on your page while I used Google:https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ICD10. But unfortunately I don’t see a possibility to download it as an OWL- or TTL-File. Does such a file of the ontology exists and would it be possible to grant me access to it?

Greetings from the University of Lübeck (Germany)
Christian Kamann