[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Viv Junker

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 21 09:41:11 PDT 2017

Viv,

I think the question of why OntoMaton doesn't list the entries may be one for the OntoMaton developers. I am not aware of any change on our end that would cause that, at least in the last few years. If we have any experts on that here we will try to get their input as well.

To answer your second question about the links, we would have to see what the links look like that you have used. There might be any number of reasons for them to be invalid, but examples are needed to evaluation the situation.

John