[bioontology-support] ICD10 Ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 21 12:13:49 PDT 2017

Hello Christian,

We import ICD-10 into BioPortal from the UMLS. Due to licensing restrictions, we can’t post a download link on our site. If you have a UMLS license, please send us the license number and we can provide you with a TTL file privately. If you don’t already have a license, they are free and you can sign up for one here:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/databases/umls.html#license_request