[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Caty Chung

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 29 15:24:12 PDT 2017

Hi Caty,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. I’ve re-processed the BioAssay ontology, but the issue still persisted. The empty labels in a tree appear because the actual preferred labels have not been set in the ontology during the processing. This is a bug that we’ll need some time to investigate further. I’ve created an issue in our Github repository which you can use to track our progress on this item:

https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/52

We’ll also keep you posted once the issue is resolved.

Thanks!

Michael