[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from chen.yang at ugent.be

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 13 11:42:10 PDT 2018

Hello Chen,

BioPortal did generate the mapping that John mentioned below. You can see that mapping by selecting the Administration class in the ONE ontology, then clicking the Class Mappings link on the right-hand side. I’ve included a screenshot below of the LOOM and SAME_URI mappings that were generated for that term in the NCIT ontology:

[cid:B5EDCB4A-DF35-4D9D-A636-96B947E36CFA at stanford.edu]

What’s not clear to me is why the ontology-level mappings pane is empty (i.e., the tab that you navigate to by clicking the top-level “Mappings” link):

[cid:A38B3AD5-2EA1-4265-8D65-01D60AEB71CC at stanford.edu]

The same issue was reported for another ontology in BioPortal a couple of weeks ago. We have an existing issue in our tracker for this, so I’ve added a comment indicating that it’s happening with the ONE ontology:

https://github.com/ncbo/ontologies_api/issues/50

Apologies for this inconvenience.