[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Karen Yook

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 15 13:56:36 PDT 2018

I added the ontology to the OBO_Foundry group, so you should be able to use that filter now on the Ontology Browser page.

You mentioned that you think some of the ontology metadata like the name is out of date? We could ping the contact person and ask them to update this information. Do you know if Gary Schindelman is still the maintainer?

Jennifer

[cid:DED64042-9010-4DC2-89C4-E294EB2D9A06 at stanford.edu]