[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Karen Yook

Karen Yook karen at wormbase.org
Wed Aug 15 14:21:33 PDT 2018

Hi Jennifer,

I don’t think the metadata is out of date, it’s more me that is out of date. The ontology from the beginning was called the Worm Phenotype Ontology, WPO, for short. I’m not sure when it was updated to C elegant fir the purpose of distribution on the NCBO.  I’ve added Gary Schindelman to the thread in case he has any comments.

Regardless, thanks for adding it to the OBO_foundry list. Gary please let us know if that is ok or not.

Cheers,
Karen