[bioontology-support] Request for NCBO VMWare Virtual Appliance

mussavi mussavi at uvic.ca
Thu Aug 16 16:51:10 PDT 2018

Hello

I am a Health Information Science PhD Candidate at University of
Victoria, British Columbia. As part of my studies, I need to work on
annotating clinical text, but given the security and privacy limitations
of utilizing services that are not hosted in Canada, I need to implement
a local version.

I appreciate your help with providing the download link for the NCBO
Virtual Appliance.

Thanks

Ali Mussavi