[bioontology-support] CPT Descriptions and Analysis

Zachary Lutterbie zlutterbie at ppghealthcare.com
Mon Aug 20 09:14:53 PDT 2018

I have recently signed up for a UMLS license in order to map our analytics with the most up to date and descriptive details. I have downloaded the 2018AA Full Release file, however I cannot find any portion that has CPT and descriptors as I can find on BioPortal's website. Can you please point me to the file where I can create a lookup based off of CPT codes?

Thank you very much in advance.
Zack Lutterbie

Zachary Lutterbie
Data Analyst

[1452612211259_PPG]
3017 W. 7th St., Suite 200,
Fort Worth, TX 76107
O: 817-725-7900 Ext 1262
C: 940-230-6949
zlutterbie at ppghealthcare.com<mailto:zlutterbie at ppghealthcare.com>

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, contain information which may be confidential, legally privileged, proprietary in nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us via return e-mail and immediately delete all copies of it from your system.