[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from HanfeiBaoOnt

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 23 14:34:18 PDT 2018

Hi Hanfei,

Thanks for contacting us. On our end, it doesn’t look like your ontology has been created. Did you intend this ontology to be a view of another ontology? If not, just ignore the checkbox “This ontology is a view of:”; it should be unchecked by default. Try re-submitting your ontology once again, perhaps there was a momentary issue on our end at the time of your original submission.

If it still doesn’t work, let me know, and we’ll try to submit it internally.

Thanks!

Michael