[bioontology-support] programmatic class mappings

Filice, Ross W Ross.W.Filice at gunet.georgetown.edu
Tue Aug 28 12:02:17 PDT 2018

Hi - in an OWL submission what is the appropriate property to map classes across ontologies? I've tried owl sameAs but I don't know that it's working. Should we be using skos:exactMatch instead? Or other?

And similarly is there a way to map subclasses across ontologies?

Thanks much,
Ross

  Ross W. Filice, M.D.
  Associate Professor and Chief, Imaging Informatics
  Department of Radiology, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
  Chief, Imaging Informatics
  MedStar Medical Group Radiology
  Clinical Informatics Scientist
  National Center for Human Factors in Healthcare, MedStar Institute for Innovation

  3800 Reservoir Road NW, CG 201
  Washington DC, 20007
  202-444-3450<tel:202-444-3450> PHONE
  202-444-4899<tel:202-444-4899> FAX