[bioontology-support] programmatic class mappings

Wynne, Robert (NIH/NCI) [C] wynner at mail.nih.gov
Thu Aug 30 06:55:11 PDT 2018

Hi,

There isn't a link to your OWL, but rdfs:label is usually the standard annotation to map across.  Many OWL files make use of it, and most well-known editors sometimes require it.

This all depends on what kind of imports and prefixes you're making use of.

Others could probably answer your other question better.  I'm just a bioportal user.

Rob