[bioontology-support] new virtual appliance OVF

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 31 16:45:08 PDT 2018

Hi Ross,

I'm not sure what virtual appliance you are using. The general answer is that if you have access to the Virtual Appliance page at https://bioportal.bioontology.org/virtual_appliance (using your BioPortal login), you can download the latest versions that we have (Version 2.5 in OVF form, Version 2.4 in Amazon EC2 form).

If you need further information, please contact me offline and we can help get you there.

John