[bioontology-support] DAO ontology maintenance on BioPortal

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 31 17:13:56 PDT 2018

Hello Amelie,

On Aug 31, 2018, at 8:47 AM, Amelie Gyrard <amelie at knoesis.org<mailto:amelie at knoesis.org>> wrote:

We would like to improve the BioPortal DAO web page which has been initially created by an alumni colleague (enclosed screenshot).

Is it possible to have several persons maintaining this web page?

Yes, this is possible. Each person will need to create an account in BioPortal. Then you’ll need to send us the account names so that we can add them as administrators for this ontology. You can use this page to create new accounts:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new

We should provide the link to the code, see the visualization, etc.
Documentation: http://wiki.knoesis.org/index.php/DAO
Ontology code: http://knoesis.org/ontology/DAO.owl

This information can be added by anyone with administrative privileges. Navigate to the ontology summary page for your ontology (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/DAO) and click the Add submission link.