[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Syanne Fonda

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 4 18:49:39 PST 2018

Hi Syanne,

Sorry this response is a little slow, several of us were out of the office today.

BioPortal as a whole is operating normally. I am not 100% sure what concept this URL represents, but I think it is http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/SNOMEDCT/138875005. I am able to see this concept, so I will have to guess what  is happening.

Possibly this is not working for you because of this bug: https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/100. We are actively working to fix this; in the meantime, a workaround is to log out of our account and visit the page while you are logged out.

If that does not seem to explain the issue, please let us know. The next step we would ask you to perform is to clear your cache and perform a hard reload of the page. We will want to hear if you seem to have a different problem.

Thanks for getting in touch!

John