[bioontology-support] Publishing a sensor based ontology on LODCloud from bioportal

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 6 11:32:39 PST 2018

Hi Sanju,

The LOD cloud does not directly offer SPARQL querying or reasoning. I know of 2 resources that may provide similar services:
* The LOD Laundromat (http://lodlaundromat.org/) includes a cleaning service that provides cleaned data (with reports), and SPARQL querying
* LOD-a-lot (described at https://aic.ai.wu.ac.at/qadlod/lodalot/iswc2017/) packages the entire assembly into a manageable corpus for download

I do not know the frequency with which these are updated, so you may have to wait a while or take some action to enable SPARQL querying with them.

Our apologies, BioPortal currently does not offer an up-to-date SPARQL endpoint for its own ontologies. We hope to do soon (within a few months), but it is part of a larger upgrade of the triple store, so may be a bit longer than that.

I hope this information helps.

John