[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Tatsuya Kushida

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 7 10:22:11 PST 2018

Hello Tatsuya,

You might be interested to look at BioPortal's REST API. The API is actively supported and allows you to access your current ontology data, e.g.:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/IOBC

The API is documented here:

http://data.bioontology.org/documentation

On Dec 7, 2018, at 7:47 AM, John Graybeal <jgraybeal at stanford.edu<mailto:jgraybeal at stanford.edu>> wrote:

Hello,

We're sorry, but we have not updated the Beta SPARQL end point for quite some time. We hope to bring up a new endpoint in the future, but the SPARQL endpoint is not currently a supported product for BioPortal.

John