[bioontology-support] Problem retrieving classes - Help

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 7 10:45:58 PST 2018

Hi Mohamed,

On Dec 7, 2018, at 9:42 AM, Mohamed Keshk <mohamed.keshk at gmail.com<mailto:mohamed.keshk at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks for the information and for the tip of adding a new version instead of overriding the existing one.
I also have some questions about the properties that the browser adds to every class, such as "Preferred Name", "prefixIRI", etc.
Is there a way to mute them and show only our properties?

Apologies - this isn’t possible in the current system. BioPortal was designed in such a way that we attempt to populate / display a standard set of properties for every ontology class, i.e., ID, Preferred Name, Synonyms, Definitions, Obsolete.