[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from fpylin

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 7 13:29:49 PST 2018

Hello Frank,

On Feb 5, 2018, at 7:28 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

I am encountering difficulties uploading our work, CCTOO, to the bioportal. A entry has been created but uploading of OBO file has failed. Is there a method to enable update/re-uploading of file? Many thanks for your help.

I looked at the log files for the ontology submission you uploaded. There was an error during the indexing process. I reprocessed the submission, and it’s now fully available in BioPortal.

Apologies for that delay.