[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Paul Schofield

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 7 15:19:48 PST 2018

Hi Paul,

I’m not entirely sure how MPATH got into a state where the system was repeatedly creating submissions that erred out. However, I removed the corrupt submissions, and reprocessed the latest one with your updated URL that points to your GitHub location.

Everything seems to be accessible w/out issue in BioPortal now.