[bioontology-support] labels for Time ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 9 11:22:34 PST 2018

Hello All,

It was my suspicion as well that this particular axiom might be causing the issue. Here’s a screenshot in the Protege ontology editor that shows rdfs:Literal appearing in the class tree:

[cid:EB52426F-2ABA-4606-B22A-3242A94C6F35 at stanford.edu]

I removed this axiom and uploaded the modified version of the ontology to our private staging environment. Without that axiom, the ontology is processed without errors in BioPortal:

[cid:E1072C3A-BED3-43D5-AA50-B4FF9AAD7332 at stanford.edu]

Simon - any chance an updated version of the ontology could be provided to us?