[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ulfschwarz

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 13 09:19:00 PST 2018

Hello Ulf,

On Feb 13, 2018, at 12:52 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FTES%2Fsubmissions%2Fnew

Feedback:

Hi,

I would like to upload an ontology. However I cannot fill in the required administrators field. There seems to be a preselection for which administrators I try to fill in are not found.

You can add administrators from the edit ontology page. For your ontology, the URL would be:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/TES/edit

I noticed that the administrators field is blank. I added your account name so that you have privileges to edit the ontology:

[cid:965AE2F3-A176-4697-982B-7763F224A447 at stanford.edu]

I’m not sure how it got into a state initially where there were no administrators listed. At any rate, you should be able to add other accounts now. What are the account names for the administrators you’re trying to add that aren’t found?

What can I do?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Ulf