[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ulfschwarz

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 14 15:16:24 PST 2018

Hi Ulf,

> On Feb 14, 2018, at 4:13 AM, Ulf Schwarz <ulf.schwarz at ifomis.uni-saarland.de> wrote:
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.
> ulfschwarz could now be added to the administrator field.
> I tried to upload the ontology vdot (acronym vdot_core) from a URL and an error message appeared saying that you are notified about the problem.

I queried the system for any submissions for your ontology and didn’t find anything. I’m not sure what caused the internal server error you saw. Are you willing to give it another try? If it fails a second time, could you send me the URL you’re trying to enter? I can try to create a new submission here and see if the problem is reproducible.