[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ulfschwarz

Ulf Schwarz ulf.schwarz at ifomis.uni-saarland.de
Thu Feb 15 00:11:39 PST 2018

Hi Jennifer,

> I queried the system for any submissions for your ontology and didn’t find
> anything. I’m not sure what caused the internal server error you saw. Are
> you willing to give it another try? If it fails a second time, could you
> send me the URL you’re trying to enter? I can try to create a new
> submission here and see if the problem is reproducible.
>
> I tried it again it it failed with the same error message.
The URL I try to enter is:
www.ifomis.org/vdot/vdot_core.owl

Is it possible to delete previous ontology registration attempts? The
orginal name I intended to use is now blocked by a previous regsitration
attempt which was not successful but still appears under the submitted
ontologies field in settings.

Best regards,

Ulf