[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ulfschwarz

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 15 11:15:13 PST 2018

Hi Ulf,

On Feb 15, 2018, at 12:11 AM, Ulf Schwarz <ulf.schwarz at ifomis.uni-saarland.de<mailto:ulf.schwarz at ifomis.uni-saarland.de>> wrote:

I queried the system for any submissions for your ontology and didn’t find anything. I’m not sure what caused the internal server error you saw. Are you willing to give it another try? If it fails a second time, could you send me the URL you’re trying to enter? I can try to create a new submission here and see if the problem is reproducible.

I tried it again it it failed with the same error message.
The URL I try to enter is:
www.ifomis.org/vdot/vdot_core.owl<http://www.ifomis.org/vdot/vdot_core.owl>

Is it possible to delete previous ontology registration attempts? The orginal name I intended to use is now blocked by a previous regsitration attempt which was not successful but still appears under the submitted ontologies field in settings.

Sorry - I’m not following. What ontology entry do you want us to delete? VDOT_CORE? TES?

Also, if you indicate which ontology you’d like to create a submission for with the URL you listed above, I can try to reproduce the error here.