[bioontology-support] RDA VSSIG Ontology Metadata Task Group Survey

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Fri Feb 16 09:30:33 PST 2018

Dear BioPortal, OBO and GACS communities,

Your feedback will be more than welcome on this survey.

If you are somehow familiar with the use of ontologies, please consider answering this survey.

In the context of the recent reconfiguration of the RDA Vocabulary Semantic Services Interest Group [1], we are leading a task group focused on ontology metadata.

The goal of this task group is to review the current state related to metadata description of semantic resources in general (ontologies, vocabularies, thesauri and terminologies); and discuss recommendations and best practices in terms of metadata standards for ontologies.

To give insights to the group and drive our work, we have setup a survey on the topic and would really appreciate your participation.
https://goo.gl/tXaaMf <https://goo.gl/tXaaMf>

The survey is anonymous and uses GForm. It should take about 10-15 minutes.
Please take a moment to send your feedback.

Thank you for your help
Clement Jonquet, Biswanath Dutta, Anne Toulet and Barbara Magana

[1] https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/vocabulary-services-interest-group.html <https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/vocabulary-services-interest-group.html>