[bioontology-support] updating the Pathogen Transmission Ontology page

Lynn Schriml lynn.schriml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 07:43:33 PST 2018

Hello,
 I logged into the account, but am not seeing the Edit submission
information.

For comparison, I check the Disease Ontology, and on this Summary page I do
see the Edit links.

Can you add this ontology to my list of 'Submitted Ontologies' so that I
can update the information.

Cheers,
Lynn

--
Lynn M. Schriml, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Institute for Genome Sciences
University of Maryland School of Medicine
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
801 W. Baltimore St., Room 659
Baltimore, MD 21201
P: 410-706-6776 |  F: 410-706-6756
lschriml at som.umaryland.edu