[bioontology-support] updating the Pathogen Transmission Ontology page

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 16 13:27:27 PST 2018

Hi Lynn,

Once created, ontology acronyms are unique / unmodifiable objects in BioPortal. The best we can do in these cases is to create a new ontology entry, move existing data under the new entry, and delete the old one.

Normally I’d ask if that’s a path you’d like us to proceed with, but I noticed that the TRANS acronym has already been claimed in BioPortal by the Nurse Transitional ontology.