[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Ramona Walls

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 20 11:51:47 PST 2018

Hi Ramona,

Usernames, once created, are unique identifiers in our system / unmodifiable resources. If you want the “rwalls” username, please create a new account [1]. If you decided to go that route, let us know which ontologies you need administrative privileges for.

[1] https://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new