[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Alsayed Algergawy

Dr. Ing. Algergawy alsayed.algergawy at uni-jena.de
Wed Feb 21 04:31:27 PST 2018

Dear John,

many thanks for your reply. However, I expected the problem is not
related to available resources to your or our sides. Since I have
already one time to download the set of ontologies. Currently, the
process of downloading is not completed especially when the number of
downloaded ontologies reaches 110 with the following error message

" ERROR de.julielab.bioportal.ontologies.HttpHandler - Error when
posting a request to BioPortal Server: Internal server error"

actually I tried many times with different API keys (for me and my
colleagues), but the same problem remains.

I hope you can help me to discover what is the problem

yours,

alsayed

--
Dr. Ing. Alsayed Algergawy