[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Michal Lijowski

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 21 11:31:15 PST 2018

Hello Michal,

On Feb 21, 2018, at 8:42 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Michal Lijowski

Email: michal.lijowski at gmail.com<mailto:michal.lijowski at gmail.com>

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2F

Feedback:

For over a week, I have been trying to do the following.

We read and do our best to respond to questions on our support list daily. Feel free to post immediately if you’re having an issue with BioPortal.

1. Enter Bioportal page.
2. In a field below Find an ontology enter
Syst
3. Select System Biology Ontology (OBO)
4. Click Search
5. The result is
We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error.

We’ve tracked down and fixed the issue that was preventing the ontology summary page from displaying properly for SBO. You should have full access now. Let us know if you’re still having issues.

[cid:3FD0537A-5560-4EC9-8D3F-6D7AF14C45B1 at stanford.edu]