[bioontology-support] Archived previous submissions

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 22 11:40:44 PST 2018

Hi Sina,

No, I’m not aware of a way to do this. BioPortal was specifically architected to only serve the content of the latest submission of an ontology. It was felt that serving content for all submissions of ontologies wouldn’t scale well, e.g., BioPortal has close to 1000 ontologies, some of which are updated frequently and have submissions numbering anywhere from several hundred to just under 2000.