[bioontology-support] FYPO metadata - download link update

Dr Midori A. Harris mah79 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 04:22:53 PST 2018

Hello,

I noticed (embarrassingly recently) that we need to update the link for
BioPortal to retrieve the Fission Yeast Phenotype Ontology (FYPO). It
should be downloaded from either the OBO Foundry PURL
(http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/fypo.owl) or the PomBase GitHub
respository
(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pombase/fypo/master/release/fypo.owl).

There's also a typo in the PomBase URL in the Description field - it
should be www.pombase.org.

How can I make these corrections/updates?

Many thanks,
Midori

Midori A. Harris, PhD
Database Curator, PomBase