[bioontology-support] Local Copy of Medra & RXNorm For Semantic Project

Hiamang, Tokunbo (US - New York) thiamang at deloitte.com
Tue Jan 2 11:38:05 PST 2018

Hello BioPortal Team -

Hope all is well. We are trying to build an internal semantic application to do graph based inferencing. I have an API Key to access the NCBO API REST services, but I need a local copy of these files (MEDRA & RXNORM) for our application to work optimally. Without a local copy, we will have to make hundreds or more API calls.

Would it be possible to please let me know what it would take to get a local copy of these files? If needed, I can set up a quick call between you and me to discuss.

Thank you,

Tokunbo M. Hiamang
Senior Consultant | Analytics + Information Management
Deloitte Consulting LLP
30 ROCKEFELLER PLAZA
NEW YORK, NY 10112-0015
United States
Tel: +1 212-436-2948 Mobile: +1 732-272-2363
thiamang at deloitte.com | www.deloitte.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1