[bioontology-support] Request for VMWare Virtual Appliance

Hansen, Adam Wesley Adam.Hansen at bcm.edu
Tue Jan 2 11:22:02 PST 2018

Hello,

I am interested in having a local copy of the NCBO virtual appliance.

As part of our sample intake pipeline, we would like to ‘map’ phenotypic strings to HPO terms. We process thousands of samples and feel that a local installation would be more convenient than relying on and constantly hitting the web API.

My BioPortal username is: awhansen

Happy new year,

Adam W. Hansen
Laboratory of Dr. Richard Gibbs
Human Genome Sequencing Center
Department of Molecular and Human Genetics
Adam.Hansen at bcm.edu
713-798-5372