[bioontology-support] FYPO metadata - download link update

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 3 10:45:24 PST 2018

Hello Midori,

I appreciate your contacting us. I will give a general answer for the email list, and will also contact you directly about managing this ontology.

Generally, if you are a BioPortal administrator of the ontology, you can edit the ontology information (including its Name, Administrators, Viewing Restriction, Categories, and whether the ontology is a view of another ontology), at
  http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NAME/edit
where NAME is replaced by the acronym (e.g., FYPO) of the ontology.

You can also edit the specific submission information by clicking on the "Edit submission information" link at the ontology summary page. This will let you update (for the current submission) Description, Format, Version, Status, Release Date, Contact Name and Email, Home Page, Documentation Page, and Publications Page. The submission metadata also lets you update the Location from which the ontology is obtained, and any Load from URL location will be checked each night for an updated version of the ontology, which will be uploaded automatically if it is found.

I have made the changes you mention, and if I have done so successfully, we should see the new ontology has been ingested tomorrow.

John