[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Andrej Kastrin

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 6 11:22:25 PST 2018

Hello Andrej, thank you for your email.

I suspect the service has gone offline, and can be easily restarted once the team is back in the office sometime Monday.

As you likely know, the SPARQL data is now quite old, as we have not had time to refresh this beta service.  You may be interested to know (breaking news!), we are investigating the possibility of replacing this service with an Allegrograph-based solution from Franz, Inc. We hope to have more information on this investigation in the next month.  And if anyone wants to contribute to expediting this replacement effort, please feel contact me!)

John

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632