[bioontology-support] NCBO virtual appliance access request

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Thu Jan 11 11:52:22 PST 2018

Hello Jean-Baptiste,

For the data in English (MIMIC) indeed, you might have to use the NCBO Virtual Appliance or if the data is public directly the NCBO Annotator.

For data in French, you might be aware of our SIFR BioPortal project which goal is to build a French Annotator:
http://bioportal.lirmm.fr/annotator <http://bioportal.lirmm.fr/annotator>

We have also now a Docker compose installation that allow to install locally the services. We actually deployed it already within HEGP’s server for the ANR PractikPharma project.
(I shall detail this in another message)

Cordialement
Clement Jonquet