[bioontology-support] Account Request

Callahan, Tiffany TIFFANY.CALLAHAN at UCDENVER.EDU
Wed Jan 17 07:07:54 PST 2018

Hello-

My name is Tiffany Callahan and I am a PhD Student in Computational Biology at the University of Colorado Denver. I recently requested an account in order to use the API. I have not received confirmation that my request was received or is being processed. Can you please confirm that I have provided the need information? If there is any further information needed to process this request, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Best-

Tiffany J. Callahan, MPH
PhD Student
Computational Bioscience
University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus
E: tiffany.callahan at ucdenver.edu<mailto:tiffany.callahan at ucdenver.edu>
P: 505-917-0197