[bioontology-support] EDAM update - same problem again - please help

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 17 11:08:47 PST 2018

Hi Matus,

> On Jan 16, 2018, at 6:36 PM, Matus Kalas <Matus.Kalas at uib.no> wrote:
>
> Hi Jennifer and others,
>
> Thank you so much for looking into this, and narrowing down the problem!
>
> The current status with both EDAM and EDAM-BIOIMAGING is that when I'm logged out, everything is up to date, and when I'm logged in, the "Classes" browsing doesn't work, showing "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error.”

As a logged in user, I’m able to view the classes for EDAM and EDAM-BIOIMAGING in Chrome (Version 63.0.3239.132), Firefox (57.0.4), and Safari (Version 11.0.2 (13604.4.7.1.6)).

I’ve seen a problem like this reported on the support list before, and it was solved by clearing the browser cache, e.g., in Chrome doing something like Preferences… | Clear Browsing Data… Have you tried this?