[bioontology-support] Ontology Set Up

Ward, Abigail Abigail_Ward at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Jan 19 11:23:06 PST 2018

Hello!

My name is Abbie Ward and I am one of the research coordinators at Dana-Farber.

For one of our RedCap projects, we would like to utilize the ICD-O ontology set. Our RedCap team advised that I registered for BioPortal, and created an ontology following the instructions. The page for it can be found here:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ICD-O-3_1

It does not appear that the ontology is ready to be used. What additional steps should I take to ensure that we can use this in our database relatively soon? Also, as this is a very well established ontology, is there somewhere else that it is located?

Thanks!
Abbie

Abigail Ward
Clinical Research Coordinator
Pediatric Oncology, Solid Tumor Program
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
450 Brookline Ave. Shield's Warren 439
Boston, MA 02215
Tel: 617.632.2606 Fax: 617.582.8861 DFCI Pager: 40290

dispose of the e-mail.