[bioontology-support] NCBO virtual appliance

Shaw, Chad A. cashaw at bcm.edu
Tue Jan 23 20:44:30 PST 2018

Hello

I am a faculty member at Baylor College of Medicine Genetics, and I work with our exome diagnostic group.

I write to request a copy of the NCBO virtual appliance for the purpose of applying NLP methods to the conversion of clinical notes to HPO terms to assist in diagnostic variant prioritization.

I am interested in the virtual appliance for NCBO HPO translation of clinical notes.

Please let me know

Thank you

Chad Shaw