[bioontology-support] API, Login, & Password Reset Issues

Carroll, Andrew ancarrol at med.umich.edu
Thu Jan 25 08:30:19 PST 2018

Hello,

We are a institution that uses the Biomedical Ontology API for the REDCap application and had user report issues searching the RxNorm ontology as of this morning.

I was able to reproduce this issue, and attempting to log in using our account 'michr_redcap' gives a 'Sorry, unrecognized username or password' message.  Attempting to request a new password gives a similar 'not recognized' message.

*         If I select 'Create new account', I receive the message (screenshot below)
*
*         warning: include(./sites/all/themes/bioontology/user-register.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/vhosts/www.bioontology.org/drupal-6.38/includes/theme.inc on line 1079.
*         warning: include(): Failed opening './sites/all/themes/bioontology/user-register.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /srv/www/vhosts/www.bioontology.org/drupal-6.38/includes/theme.inc on line 1079.'

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D395CF.E0A36590]

This was reported as working without issue yesterday - can you confirm if there is an outage or known issues with your API service?

Andrew Carroll
Application System Analyst / Programmer
Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research (MICHR)
1600 Huron Parkway (street)
2800 Plymouth Road (mail)
Building 400
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2800
734.998.6797 p
www.michr.umich.edu<http://www.michr.umich.edu>
www.UMHealthResearch.org<http://www.UMHealthResearch.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01CF2EF5.0EDA0C70]

CITE IT: Please help us continue our support for clinical and translational research by citing our grant numbers in relevant publications: UL1TR000433 and UL1TR002240. Thank you.