[bioontology-support] API, Login, & Password Reset Issues

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 25 08:49:17 PST 2018

Hello Andrew,

There was a BioPortal outage this morning for roughly 3 hours between 5:30 - 8:30AM PST. The system is back up now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

On Jan 25, 2018, at 8:30 AM, Carroll, Andrew <ancarrol at med.umich.edu<mailto:ancarrol at med.umich.edu>> wrote:

Hello,

We are a institution that uses the Biomedical Ontology API for the REDCap application and had user report issues searching the RxNorm ontology as of this morning.

I was able to reproduce this issue, and attempting to log in using our account ‘michr_redcap’ gives a ‘Sorry, unrecognized username or password’ message.  Attempting to request a new password gives a similar ‘not recognized’ message.

•         If I select ‘Create new account’, I receive the message (screenshot below)
•         warning: include(./sites/all/themes/bioontology/user-register.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/vhosts/www.bioontology.org/drupal-6.38/includes/theme.inc<http://www.bioontology.org/drupal-6.38/includes/theme.inc> on line 1079.
•         warning: include(): Failed opening './sites/all/themes/bioontology/user-register.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /srv/www/vhosts/www.bioontology.org/drupal-6.38/includes/theme.inc<http://www.bioontology.org/drupal-6.38/includes/theme.inc> on line 1079.’

<image002.jpg>

This was reported as working without issue yesterday – can you confirm if there is an outage or known issues with your API service?

Andrew Carroll
Application System Analyst / Programmer
Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research (MICHR)
1600 Huron Parkway (street)
2800 Plymouth Road (mail)
Building 400
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2800
734.998.6797 p
www.michr.umich.edu<http://www.michr.umich.edu/>
www.UMHealthResearch.org<http://www.umhealthresearch.org/>

<image001.png>

CITE IT: Please help us continue our support for clinical and translational research by citing our grant numbers in relevant publications: UL1TR000433 and UL1TR002240. Thank you.