[bioontology-support] ICNP

Nick Hardiker N.Hardiker at hud.ac.uk
Wed Jan 31 02:27:34 PST 2018

I am writing on behalf of the International Council of Nurses who issued a new release of ICNP last year. What is the easiest way of making a new submission? Is this something that you manage centrally or is it something we can do via the portal?

With best wishes

Nick

Professor Nick Hardiker
Associate Dean (Research & Enterprise), School of Human and Health Sciences

School of Human and Health Sciences
University of Huddersfield | HW2/9, Harold Wilson Building | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]