[bioontology-support] ICNP

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 31 05:48:37 PST 2018

Hi Nick,

We can either create one for you (if you send us the ontology source file), or anyone with write permissions for this ontology could create a new submission themselves. I looked at the list of administrators for this ontology - there is only one account with username “coenena”.

It’s up to you how to proceed. If you wanted to do it yourself, you would need to create an account in BioPortal and let us know the username so that we can add you as an administrator for the ontology. Or, like I said above, send us the OWL file and we can upload it on your behalf.

On a related note, BioPortal has the ability to check a download URL nightly for new versions of an ontology. So - you have the option of creating a new submission that points to a download URL - which means that new versions of your ontology would get pulled automatically by our system. Not required - just thought you might want to know about that.