[bioontology-support] NCBO Mappings

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 2 08:46:00 PDT 2018

Hi Kenneth,

The best thing to do in this case would be for you to submit your ontology to BioPortal. If you don’t want it visible to the outside world, just mark it as “private”.  Once the ontology is processed on our end, you should be able to use the aforementioned mappings service, with your ontology as one of the sources.

Michael