[bioontology-support] Swagger Documentation

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 5 15:42:54 PDT 2018

Hi Sydney,

On Jul 5, 2018, at 2:57 PM, Sydney Hoppe <hoppesyd at umich.edu<mailto:hoppesyd at umich.edu>> wrote:

Hello!

I am looking to create a Python Client so that other services I am using can more easily use the REST API. (I am currently working on a Virtual Appliance).  I was wondering if you had any type of either Python Clients already written or Swagger documentation already ready to go.

I don’t think we have what you’re asking for. The autogenerated documentation we have for the REST API was a homegrown solution, not Swagger:

http://data.bioontology.org/documentation

There’s some example code for interacting with our REST API in Python 2 and 3 in our GitHub repository:

https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code/tree/master/python

Not sure if that would be useful to you.