[bioontology-support] Upgrading AWS VS from 2.4 to 2.5

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 5 16:49:30 PDT 2018

Hi Sydney,

On Jul 5, 2018, at 3:42 PM, Sydney Hoppe <hoppesyd at umich.edu<mailto:hoppesyd at umich.edu>> wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

Unfortunately Bioportal 2.5 is not yet available on the AWS marketplace. How/where else can I run Bioportal 2.5?

Currently we have 2.5 available for download in OVF format. If you provide your BioPortal user account name and some other basic information detailed here:

https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/Category:NCBO_Virtual_Appliance#Getting_Started

… we give you access to the download page. You would need some kind of virtualization software installed like VMWare, Virtual Box, etc. in order to import the OVF file and run.

Is this a possibility for you?